Main code for backround

Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

Well, it's been a while. What can I say? Life is never what we expect. My beautiful daughter who is now 1.5, has inherited her father's adrenaline junky genes. This means she has no fear whatsoever. That whole "I shouldn't do that. It might hurt" doesn't exist. I have grabbed her more than once trying to throw herself head first off the back of the couch. Needless to say, my knitting came to a crawl. I also did buy a house and moved but my craft room is a victim of my unfinished basement, it's mainly in boxes. No scrapping or stamping. Just my yarn! Not the worst deal although I do miss my close to my heart stamps. Divorce has also gripped my life. So in the midst of that, I'm working out the kinks of raising a daughter with my soon to be X in 2 different homes. I've managed to work in some knit time when he has her so I am very happy to have time to indulge myself in my knit-happy place. So there's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment