Main code for backround

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Look what I found!

I haven't been able to post much with my beautiful rambunctious baby needing all of my time but I wanted a way to read blogs on my phone. Finally I thought to look up an app and here it is! So I'm posting from my blogger app. Hopefully it works well. I'm really excited I found if. I haven't had much time to knit but I have been doing tons of swaps that center more around buying yarn and making small items. I'm doing 11 swaps in October alone! I should be working on my stuff for the craft fair November 5th. I'm going to be seriously behind. I did just finish knitting a rainbow scarf for a friend using chunky mochi in intense rainbow and a free pattern off ravelry. It came out great. She loved it and it was a quick knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment