Main code for backround

Monday, August 1, 2011

where has all my time gone?

So i haven't gotten nearly enough done being my child never sleeps! But here it is regardless. The first is an altered frame I made for a swap on alilscrapofheaven. I used iamroses flowers and my beloved Close to My Heart stamps.

 This bracelet is actually an abacus to count rows when you're knitting or crocheting.
 These stitch markers I made for my etsy shop. They are twilight inspired! You throw them on your knitting needles to help you count any number of stitches.
This is something I said I'd never do...crochet! I wanted to learn to make amigurumi dolls and i decided to try to crochet a soap saver. Turns out its so much quicker than knitting them and I actually like the way this looks better. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment