Main code for backround

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Knits for Etsy


Since I've been out of crafting commission, I've had a little time to work on my knitting. I designed and have been knitting up soap scrubbies for the soap bars I make and sell on Etsy. The scrubbies are fun to knit because they're so easy and only take a couple of hours. I made some for some friends of mine and now I'm in the process of knitting a bunch up in different colors to sell on etsy and at the craft show we have here in Delaware in November. Right now since Brenna is colicky, it's hard for me to lock myself away upstairs in my craft room. She'll only sleep in her swing with the music on and that is downstairs so I find it more comfortable for me to just sit on the couch and get in a little knitting for the short time she naps. She only sleeps about an hour at a time or an hour and a half if I'm lucky so I can't work on anything too involved. Knitting on the couch for right now works for me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment