Main code for backround

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Back from Hiatus

I had to take some time off over the holiday to catch up on some things. I spent thanksgiving in NY with family and things have been crazy! So here's what i have accomplished:

I finally finished the Man Scarf!! This seriously took me forever. It was the knit that wouldn't end.

































I did block it to stretch it out so the ribbing would be more prominent and because I wanted to open it up and make it wider, but it ended up pulling back in. Next time I think I'm going to add a couple more rows of ribbing so it's wider.

I also crocheted a sleeve for my kindle paperwhite using a free pattern off or ravelry found here.

































I used the same pattern to make a Google Nexus 10 cover as a custom order from my Etsy shop.



Currently I'm working on leg warmers, leg warmers, and leg warmers since that's what everyone wants for xmas :) I can't wait to get back to knitting through my ever growing queue. So many things to knit, so little time!



No comments:

Post a Comment